CF&S arranges container transport all over the world by sea, rail and intermodal.
FCL (Full Container Load) transportation is arranged in co-operation with major shipping companies in order to offer fast and favourable transport services to our customers.
LCL (Less than full Container Load) transportation is arranged in co-operation with our partners at various ports in Europe, the Far East, the US, Australia and Africa.
Working with major ocean container lines and rail operator enables us to achieve the best allocations, schedules and a full range of standard and special equipment:
- 20' and 40' Standard Containers
- 40' and 45' High Cube Containers
- 20' and 40' High Cube Reefer Containers
- 20' and 40' Open Top and Collapsible Flat Rack Containers suitable for intermodal transport
Services offered by us:
- customs brokerage
- preparing the customs documentation
- port-to-port, station-to-station or door-to-door transportation
- cargo handling in ports, railway terminals and bonded warehouses
- survey and quality control of cargo prior to loading into containers
- cargo insurance, issuing of through bill of lading etc.
We can provide various intermodal container transport services:
- From/to PL, DE ports serving as the extension for sea container transport
- Connection with Turkey based on direct block train service Łódź-Istambul and supplementary full service door-to-door in 45'HC equipment (7 days Free on Rail).
- Very unique service EU-CIS countries using rail China FCL equipment: we can offer full service loading cargo in EU using sea containers with cargo to Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan area.
Stuffing plan (PDF)