Dear Supplier of CF&S Poland Sp. z o.o.
We kindly inform you, that:
• All invoices from our Suppliers for services performed on behalf of CF&S Poland should be sent only in the form of E-invoices in PDF format and by e-mail to:
• We use two different bank accounts for transactions in PLN and EURO
• To calculate the date of payment of invoices from our suppliers we always take the first working day following receipt of correct and complete E-invoice in PDF format.
• Correct E-invoices for transport services must always contain our order number and have an attached legible scan of the original proof of delivery (CMR note, domestic waybill) confirmed by consignee as well as other documents requested in our order, all in the PDF format.
• The value of invoices issued in PLN for services priced in EUR should always be calculated according to the average exchange rate of the NBP (National Bank of Poland) from the table announced on the last working day before the tax point, in case of transport services it is the day of delivery of goods to the consignee.
• This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.